Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ambition

I'm obsessed with ambition.
I spend my days wondering how I can improve in one thing or another by devouring books and emulating them, watching things I judge to be worth my time, and hell, I even made a second Tumblr account so I could follow content-creators instead being stuck with a dashboard constantly flooded with random gifs that just bore you after awhile. I randomly decided yesterday, not even for New Year's or anything, to have "be able to run a mile in ten minutes without stopping" as a goal.
I scare myself sometimes. But what scares me more is that I'm going to screw up and not get what I want because I underestimated something or screwed up or something that I definitely 100% could have done and didn't do.
I'm not tensed up with anxiety like I used to be about the whole thing. But it does scare me, not failing persay, but the idea of not getting what I want when I want it.
In other news, I found these little gems: One is terrifying and one is inspiring.



No comments:

Post a Comment