Thursday, January 10, 2013

Music is there for you (Except if God doesn't will it)

That's what I feel like every time I play a song on my iPod now, especially if its one I like. The songs I choose to listen to resonate with my feelings, my buried thoughts and emotions allowed voice as they insist, now more than ever, to get out. Sometimes a song that I used to play is ignored for a month, that emotion untapped and unneeded until the day crashes and I need to hear it. Music provides comfort, it makes us feel like we belong even when we don't. It gives fancy to our desires. It makes you feel at home.

Playlist for lately:
Dead Hearts by Stars
The Last Time by Taylor Swift feat. Gary Lightbody
Viva Primadonna (A remix of Primadonna and Viva La Vida together)
How To Break A Heart by Marina and the Diamonds
Demons by Imagine Dragons
Fallen by Imagine Dragons
The Last Goodbye by Ke$ha
Dirty Love by Ke$ha
Lose Yourself by Eminem
Hear Me by Imagine Dragons
Wild Ones by Flo Rida

(Oddly, no Paramore or Panic on this list. This will most likely change as my mood does, and when Paramore's new album comes out in April OMGYAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment