Sunday, January 13, 2013

Somethings to Note

Today is my sister's 18th birthday. My Jane Austen loving, fangirl with as many flaws as great attributes sister is eighteen today. Woah. Of course, there is no celebrating on finals week (Thanks Central) but there were donuts.
I have to go to sleep soon, because I have to get up at 6:00 for an AP US review session, but one more thing.
From now, every sunday is Short Story Sunday. I'm going to wing a short story in a day and publish it on here. That way, I have to get things done and I'll have an incentive. Yay. Not today though. Cuz of finals and stuff. (Procrostination, alter ego says)
This isn't exactly a very thoughtful post, but hey, I have to write often in order to make sure I don't go blaaaaaah on the keyboard when I actually need to write, hence the practice and all.
I think I'm going to wake up super duper early and be all organized, the way my brain doesn't want to be as the darkness/night/blackness of the world progresses. So I think I'll get up.
I'm thankful, though. Its during these kind of hard, stressing times that I think "Well, thank God I even have this to worry about" because having something to worry about means that you have something good that you want to keep, and that's always reason to be thankful. I think. (I don't have time to be politically correct, its 11:26 PM and I need to read some Quran and go to sleep.)
Night, and good luck on your finals, whenever you have them.
Also, I didn't get into Honors Sem. Didn't know why that was important to share, but you know, details add up. Somebody had to be paying attention to that post I think I made a week ago about novel-writing. So maybe I'll have more time to write next year after all. (Even at the expense of, you know, Honors Sem.)
P.S That was alot more than one more thing...Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment